Monday, July 24, 2006


Well, great news to tell you. Last thrusday I took jo up to Redmires reservoir, we had a picnic on the hill and I asked her to marry me, she said "Of course I will". I put a ring on her finger and we had a nice walk around the lake, taking it all in, getting used to the idea. So we're planning to get married in January or Febuary, plenty to plan etc. Here's a picture of us a few months back at Matt and Liz Wisbey's wedding, I'd give you a more recent one but I don't have a digital camera, so I'll have to scan some in. If you want to see us moments after the event look at Jo's blog ('My Lady' on the links side).

This week I'm at new wine north near newark, helping to run a cafe and providing so musical entertainment on the decks. Jo's not here so I'm missing her, especially as I'm telling everyone the news and they ask if she's here! But It's going to be a good week to chill out and stop a bit having had a hectic month working and fitting a new bathroom in my house.

No comments: