Sunday, January 21, 2007


So, three weeks until we get married, I don't know if anyone follows this blog, but I thought I should update it. It's been a hectic 6 months since engagement, Jo's work has been really difficult, mainly because of the shift work, which has put our time together rare at times. We did, however, manage to take a good break at the beginning of November and spent a week in cornwall seeing the eden project and st Ives. What a beautiful place, even in dreiry weather.

Well, it's all gone very fast, and we'll soon be off in Seville, then fez (Morocco) for our honeymoon thinking "How did we get here?" Despite the difficulties of being with eachother I think we've managed to time things well, 6 months is good to be going out without the worry of planning a wedding, then 6 months to give you time to plan the biggest party of your live's!! It's all been fun, with a bit of hard work, but I hope everyone enjoys it and we've not damaged the planet or people much in the making! We're trying to make this thing as fair trade and organic as possible!

Next time I write I expect to be settled in a new house with Jo, living in Sharrow, enjoying the freedom of being able to see eachother everyday!
Thanks to all those who've supported us.

No comments: