Monday, April 04, 2005

I think it is now time to resurrect this thing, having almost abbandoned it for the last 9 months. I'm pretty well, I feel like today I am leaving the season of 'pruning' into a time of being 'fruitful' (see John 15 if you like). That means I don't feel so much like even the things I am gifted in I find hard, but I think, with the new light of spring, I am coming into the new season to excel again. Only by the grace of God.
Well I'm now working three days a week as a landscape Gardener, maintaining and building gardens. Jim Willis is my accomplis, middle aged, he's been gardening for more than 30 years, and he's a great teacher. The plan is to create a business to employ dissadvantaged people, whether that's homeless or ex-offenders.... and to improve peoples gardens. In the long run We would like to be maintaining more pulic space as well.
It's going well for now.
I'll tell you more soon.

No comments: